The top 10 most common point of failure in Business Integrations projects are:
1. Poor communication between project teams
2. Unclear project objectives
3. Lack of project planning and scope definition
4. Excessive customization
5. Inadequate resources assigned to the project
6. Inadequate testing and quality assurance
7. Poor change management procedures
8. Too much reliance on upfront configuration
9. Ignoring architectural best practices.
10. Poor data migration and integration processes
Come again and get my in-depth insights on each of these individual topics.